Tektronix is a leading manufacturer of high frequency test equipment.
Benefits of Tektronix' USB real time spectrum analyzersThe Tektronix real time spectrum analyzers expose details with the help of DPX Technology that you could not see with normal spectrum analyzers or network analyzers.
Introduction to the Tektronix DPX Technology (pdf, 8,6MB)
USB spectrum analyzers from Tektronix have 40MHz analysis bandwidth. That's twice as much as the Rohde & Schwarz FSH, four times as much as the Keysight FieldFox and more than twice as much as the Anritsu Spectrum Master.
Tektronix USB real time spectrum analyzer RSA607AVisualize and characterize your device or your component with the precise USB real time spectrum analyzers of the RSA600 series which are provided with functions that support you with your wireless, EMV and IoT projects.
- Ideal for the laboratory
- 40MHz bandwidth
- RSA607A 9kHz to 7.5GHz, base price 10000 EUR net
- Receiver for GPS, GLONASS, Beidou installed
- Tracking generator optional
Guide Tektronix RSA603A and RSA607A (installation and safety instructions)
Tektronix RSA607A demo unit with tracking generator for only 5044 EUR + VAT
Tektronix SignalVu PC-SoftwareSignalVu PC helps to control the USB spectrum analyzers RSA306B, RSA503A, RSA507A, RSA603A and RSA607A.
- The complimentary basic version of SignalVu-PC has 17 signal analyses and real time spectrum analyses, among other:
- DPX-spectrum and spectrogram (waterfall diagram)
- Modulation domain analysis
- Hear FM- and AM-signals
- User-defined noise and interference limits
- User-defined or standardized spectrum masks
- Channel power and adjacent channel power (ACLR)
- Complementary cumulative distribution function (CCDF)
- SignalVu enables the offline analysis of recorded measurements
- Measurements can be recorded up to several hours
- There are chargeable options for the analysis of vector signals, pulsed signals (e.g. radar signals) and radio standards available, e.g. for
- WIFI (802.11a/b/g/n/p/ac)
- General digital modulation like FSK, QPSK, QAM (up to 256QAM)
- Cellular standards such as LTE
Tektronix vector signal generators of the series TSG4100A (TSG4102A, TSG4104A, TSG4106A)
The vector signal generators TSG410xA offer a surprising performance for an entry-level price. They can easily be actualised by software from analogue modulation to vector and digital modulation. Therefore they are usable very flexible and offer the best investment protection.
- Modulation bandwidth up to 200 MHz
- Frequency range DC up to 2GHz (TSG4102A), 4GHz (TSG4104A) or 6GHz (TSG4106A)
- Internal base band generators with symbol rates up to 6MHz
- OCXO time base for low phase noise and high frequency stability
- Perfect signal sources for measurements with the USB spectrum analyzers
Guide Tektronix TSG4102A, TSG4104A, TSG4106A (user manual)