OMMIC is a European manufacturer of microwave and millimetre wave MMICs using III-V compound semiconductor materials GaAs (Gallium Arsenide), GaN (Gallium Nitride) and InP (Indium Phosphide).
Existing Epitaxial Processes
- GaAs MESFET (metal-semiconductor field effect transistor) and GaAs HFET (heterostructure FET)
- GaAs pHEMT (pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor) and InP pHEMT
- GaAs mHEMT (metamorphic high electron mobility transistor)
- GaAs/GaInP HBT (heterojunction bipolar transistor)
- InP/GaAsSb HBT and DHBT (double heterojunction bipolar transistor
Back-end options include microwave packages and space qualified via hole process, Au bumps and AuSn (Gold-Tin) bumps
Target markets are telecom (radio base stations and radio links), aerospace, defence and RF test equipment. The products are ITAR-free.
Download the new OMMIC catalogue of non-ITAR MMICs
Microwave and Millimetrewave MMIC Product Lines
- Broadband Low Noise Microwave Amplifiers, as die or in QFN packages, 200MHz to 160GHz, NF <0.5dB up to 7GHz.
- Ultra Low Noise Amplfiers, QFN packages, 0.3GHz to 6GHz, noise figure typ. 0.5dB, single ended or balanced
- Microwave Power Amplifiers as die, 8GHz to 77GHz, 22dBm to 41dBm output power (Psat), bandwidth 10% to 30%.
- Wideband Amplifiers as die, DC to 54GHz, 2dB noise figure, 13dB to 16dB gain.
- Transimpedance Amplifiers with differential output, for 2,5Gbit/s and 10Gbit/s, 72dBΩ to 76dBΩ gain.
- Digital 6-bit Phase Shifters for 4GHz to 18GHz, 360° phase control, very small phase error.
- Digital 6-bit Attenuators, 0.1GHz to 18GHz, small attenuation error <0,4dB.
- Wideband Mixers, 0.1GHz to 10GHz, passive and active versions.
- Radar Corechips (phase shifter + LNA or phase shifter + attenuator + switch) for X-band and C-band radar.